Friday, May 15, 2009

I have no name for this blog.

Well the last two nights have setup this weekend to be a pretty good weekend. Last night Staci and I went with Pastor Jay and the Shaver's to the Casting Crowns concert, then tonight we went to a concert a our church tonight with HisSong and the West-Hill quartet :). I don't know of anyone who is ready for a summer to get here more then I am.

Amy is getting extremely close to getting married :'(. Even though I am married it is still hard. I am excited for her and Jeff and pray daily that they will be as happy as Staci and I are and that they will trust and rely on the Lord for the strength to make their marriage a success.

Anna picked up her diploma this week YAY. I miss her so much and wish that she was here with is in the Upstate. I enjoy it so much when she is here (especially when she comes to church with me).

Abby is getting ready to finish up her first year at BHS. I hope that it hasn't been as painful as she thought it was going to be. It has been a pleasure to get to see her at work.

Well the kids profiles have been updated at the side of the page and Bricie will Graduate tomorrow from her Intermediate class.

No comments:

Post a Comment