Thursday, June 18, 2009

IDK

Well it has been a wild first official week off. This week has been full of workouts, setting up for bible school, and fishing. This week I have also realized that I won't ever understand some things or some people. I went fishing with Staci and her dad for the first time this week and we had a blast. I must admit I haven't fished much since I was young because I don't like baiting a hook or touching fish. However, I learned to do both this week and can't wait to go again. We will begin our Vacation Bible School this coming week and the set looks great. I am looking forward to another avenue to share the story of Jesus Christ with Children. Please bring your kids out to Lyman UMC on Sunday for Crocodile Dock. I hope everyone has a blessed Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment