Friday, January 29, 2010

Ends and Outs

Well it has been a long time since I made time to sit down and type. The last month has been so fast paced!
Christmas was great with my amazing friends and family.
Then school started and I have truly been blessed with a great group of students to teach and spend time with. These students this year (in a short period of time) have broken my heart with their stories and built me up with their prayers and concerns.

Staci and I are so excited about our little man coming to join us. They are both doing perfect and every step of the process continues to show that God had his hands on this from day 1.

I got to eat supper with my Mimi tonight, which doesn't sound like much BUT it is huge.She rarely gets out of the nursing home. However she is doing so much better. Her determination and will has been an inspiration to me as I continue to struggle with my health. I can't wait to see her hold her great-grandson. I pray that he can make up for my poor performance as a grandson.

God continues to bless us with fellowship with our friends, The Journey, and Sunday school discussions. He is moving in a big way and I am so thankful HE is LETTING me be a part of it.

I hope you are all doing well. I will do better next time. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment