Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can We get back to normal already?

I haven't been an active blogger since I returned from Emmaus. I stayed busy thanks to some wonderful friends while Staci was gone on her retreat. Seems like both of us had AMAZING weekends. I am still experiencing pain from my role in breaking up an altercation at school, but all in all things are great. I can't wait for Spring Break. On the Monday of Spring Break Wesley (our newest lab/chow puppy) will be joining the Sizemore household. Man are we going to need strength. It is also time to start trying to lose weight for Amy's Wedding. That is going to be tough especially with Summer cookouts rolling around at a fast rate of speed. Well I think it is about time to eat so that we aren't late for Bible Study. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment