Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Craziness

I really thought that once Upward was over I would have a lot more free time, boy was I wrong. I am so ready for spring break. Oh yea and to think how crazy that is going to be with the addition of Mr. Wesley to the family. We have also been warned that he may be a chewer :(. Well live has been busy lately, but Staci and I have continued to be extremely blessed and God has poured his grace and mercy into the hearts of Staci and I. Life has been so busy that I took a nap Sunday afternoon and missed 3/4 of the Bristol Race (unheard of). I hope to have something more to blog about soon. I feel like I do so much, but I never have anything to really write about. Until next time please remember ...."We love Him because He first loved us."1 John 4:9-10... know this and treat others with love because you know that you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment