Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break

What it is already Thursday. Every day has been full of early mornings, busy afternoons, and late nights. Well the newest thing is of course Wesley. He is so cute. Bricie has taken to him well and they play until they both can't go anymore. I don't think Wesley knows he has legs yet since Staci loves holding him just as much as he loves being held. I think I have papers to grade, but that can wait (might be going fishing). I am not what you call the fishing type. I love fishing, but I can't stand touching the fish lol, So we shall see how this will go. I be show to let everyone know the embarrassing stories when I return. Have a great Thursday! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Andrew your dogs are so cute! :) It makes me want another one! :) I hope ya'll had a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete