Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Everything happens so fast

The past few weeks have been going by so fast. Upward is in the last week of the season, Wesley is walking, playing, and seeing now (can't wait to get him) and yes Bricie is still getting socks. I have been out sick the last few days and can not wait to get back to work to get caught up and feeling better. One week from tomorrow I leave to go on the Walk to Emmaus. I can't wait, everyone says that it is just amazing and I can't wait to see what it is all about. This will be my first spiritual retreat and I couldn't be happier. Since I have last blogged I have been reminded that I serve a very big God who can do anything, and that the Devil is constantly trying to tear down what God does through his disciples. I hope everyone else is doing well, oh yea and I am thinking about starting a new blog for my Sunday school class to keep people updated on prayer concerns and as a refresher on the things we have talked about. What do you think? I am afriad no one will check it, but I also feel it would be neat way to keep everyone up to speed. Thoughts and opinions would be appreciate! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I've been to Emmaus. You'll love it! Is Staci going on the women's weekend?

    ReplyDelete