Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Shack

Wow! What a book! If you have not read this book Read it! It definetly puts a new twist on Life, Faith, and God. It is a very intense book that will absolutely touch your heart. Now I will admit that I read the book while going through the Experiencing God bible study and it became a very emotional and spiritual book for me because of that. However, the book shows a level of faith and forgiveness that is hard to imagine. I had about two chapters left to read and decided to go buy two more books from Costco for about $8.99. Then I finished the book and now I wish I would have bought about five of them. This is the type of book that you must pass on to as many people as possible so that you can get the full enjoyment out of it. So in saying that please read this book, but be ready to have your heart touched in so many ways. It has been on the New York Times best sellers list and has been the #1 best seller in paper back at Barnes and Nobles as well as the 2nd best seller (#1 Love Dare) at Chirstian Supply. If you decide to read this book please blog about it, talk about it, give it out, and allow it to touch your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment