Friday, February 6, 2009

Week of 2/2-2/6

Wow! What a week. Wild days at school, practices at church, bible study, home school, Uncle Herschel, celebrations with friends, sushi, puppies, sadness, and joy. I know right! Well every week has wild days when it comes to school. And well our coaches do a fantastic job which means very little work on my behalf. Oh and the Bible Studying "Experience God"= Amazing. Uncle Herschel is the Uncle to the founder of the Cracker Barrel. How neat you can go to such a wonderful place filled with great food and fun things to spend extra money on. I have been doing that all my life with my Dad on trips, but this week it was different. This time, for the first time, I didn't have to drive around a weird parking lot and ask a thousand times "how do I get out of here" or "where is the interstate"? Just a simple right on 290 and on the way home. You read that right folks the Cracker Barrel has arrived in Duncan. Now as if that would have made the week complete, but it didn't. The next day I was surprised by my awesome co-workers with two mini parties at school. I still have a sugar high. Wait it gets better! Then my beautiful wife takes me out to eat for Sushi. I mean wow enough is enough, but not yet. My sister, that I miss dearly (Anna), became my first sibling to become a Grandmother. Wait WAIT don't freak out....her dog had puppies. Two to be exact one boy and one girl. (I hope the boy comes home with me) shhhhh!!! All of this before the weekend even begins. I mean there is still 6 basketball games and NASCAR, thats right NASCAR, still to come on Saturday. AM I BLESSED OR WHAT? Well I think that about sums it up :) if you made it to this point thanks for reading and I hope that your week has been blessed as much as mine has, but if not just remember "When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12 NIV)

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget that there is a birthday this week too....Happy Birthday tomorrow. I can't wait to meet the newest member of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world!! It sure is a great way to keep up with people...if they update their blog. Try not to be like me and skip weeks on end.

    ReplyDelete